The Secret is Hardwork
We all know that to achieve a goal or a dream we need to do hard work. I am not gonna tell you all about hard work but will definitely tell you what successful people say about Hard work. Let's see.
1. Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) (American actor, producer, retired professional wrestler, and former American football and Canadian football player)
The key with me is just always finding what the anchor is and the anchor is getting up at 4 o’clock in the morning every day before anybody else, and grounding my thought process as in no one will outwork me. NO ONE.
2. Arnold Schwarzenegger (Austrian-American actor, producer, businessman, retired bodybuilder, and former politician)
If you think you’re gonna go and accomplish something really special and be the best in anything in the world, and you think you can do it without working, you make a big mistake. Because no matter what I did, if it was bodybuilding or in acting or if it is the political arena, it always took a lot of hard work.
3. David Goggins (American Ultramarathon Runner)
You got to have the mentality to show up every day of your life, no matter what life throws at you, it's your responsibility to show up to the coliseum of life, preparing for the battle. I don’t care what you’re going through what life’s throwing at you, it's your responsibility to find your new 100%.
4. Will Smith (American actor, rapper, and film producer)
Where I excel is a ridiculous, sickening work ethic. While the other guy is sleeping, I’m working. While the other guy is eating, I’m working. While the other guy is working, I’m still working.
Ease is a greater threat to progress than hardship.
5. Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) (American actor, producer, retired professional wrestler, and former American football and Canadian football player)
So every day my back is against this mofo, and this doesn’t mean you don’t smile, doesn’t mean you don’t laugh and joke, right? You‘re happy, I’m happy, I’m a happy guy. But when it comes to business, and when it comes to executing, it's up against this mofo and I got to go that way, and it didn’t matter who is in front of me, they’re not gonna stop me.
Hope you might have got some insights into the definition of hard work from these extremely successful and hardworking people.
Please let us know in the comment section the definition of hard work according to you and the other factors that might help you get successful.